Hardy Audio is committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Google Analytics is used on the Hardy Audio website to record user data. This data is used for re-marketing purposes and to improve the user experience on the Hardy Audio website.
- Hardy Audio will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate with the knowledge and or consent of the user.
- If collecting personal information that may identify you, Hardy Audio will endeavour to identify the purposes for which that information is being used.
- Hardy Audio will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the specified purpose/s.
- Hardy Audio will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Hardy Audio will make available on request information about policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Discover new Talent
We’d love to hear from you about the details of your job.
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.