The fastest growing medium today is podcasting. In just a few short years, the number of people listening to audio on-demand has increased exponentially.
Did you know more people listen to podcasts today than use Twitter?
Unlike the frivolous nature of other digital media, podcasting allows people to deep-dive into topics that interest them. This is powerful for brands and advertisers, who can build long-form content that people are looking to consume.
Some of the most popular podcasts are branded podcasts. Examples include:
– Papercuts, a branded podcast for Officeworks.
– Modern Babies, a utility-based podcast for Genea
– Pomegranate Health, a member podcast for the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Build a podcast with Hardy Audio
Hardy Audio has team of producers, writers and engineers and a state-of-the-art recording studio to provide commercial quality audio content in this nascent industry.
We have the skills, equipment and capability to handle the entire process of your podcast series:
– Professional quality studio hire
– Experienced audio engineers, writers, journalists, producers
– Access to Australia’s best voice-over artists
– Access to audio studios across the country
For guidance on your podcast project, speak to the professionals.